Cities in Texas
Sugarland, a city on the North Barrier coast of Texas, is 24 miles southwest of Houston City. The population is 118,000 (2019).
- 1 Sugar Land Regional Airport (SGR IATA) (on Highway 6) Small planes are often used.
- Highway 6
- US Highway 59 through Sugarland to Victoria
- State Route 99
- 90A U.S. Expressway
There is no bus or passenger railway.
Sugarland Town Square is a good place to visit. On weekends, especially in the summer, various events and performances take place. There are also many good shops within walking distance.
- Sugarland Museum of Natural Science and Technology 13016 University Blvd., ☏+1 281 313-2277, [email protected] (Sugar Land 13016 University Blvd. )M-W, Th F 9AM-3PM, Sa 9AM-5PM, Su Noon to 5PM. 12 dollars for adults, 9 dollars for children, 9 dollars for elderly people.
You can shop at the First Colony Mall next to the city hall in downtown Sugarland.
- Jade Garden Chinese restaurant.
- 1 Sugar Land Marriott Town Square 16090 City Walk. Check in: 4:00 p.m., Check out: noon. In the center of the town's square, the hotel has a full-service restaurant that offers an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, Starbucks, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
|Raredo Samba←||S N||→Stafford → Houston|
|Brian College Station (BC) - Houston←||northeastern region SE||→Albin → Galveston|